Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default PING Trail Rat

Since you work in a B&Q superstore, would you know if they intend to stock
blades for the Bosch PMF 180 multi tool?

I saw the tool on sale in the Gillingham superstore, but no blades and
nobody knew nuffin.

I can buy them on line at RAI, but they are a PITA to deal with, website is
a nightmare, no e commerce, they call you to get card details & it takes 5+
days for the goods to arrive.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-09-04 00:03:52 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Since you work in a B&Q superstore, would you know if they intend to stock
blades for the Bosch PMF 180 multi tool?

I saw the tool on sale in the Gillingham superstore, but no blades and
nobody knew nuffin.

I thought it was "nuffink" in Kent, with "nuffin" being more of an
Essex thing......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sep 4, 12:03 am, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
Since you work in a B&Q superstore, would you know if they intend to stock
blades for the Bosch PMF 180 multi tool?

I saw the tool on sale in the Gillingham superstore, but no blades and
nobody knew nuffin.

I can buy them on line at RAI, but they are a PITA to deal with, website is
a nightmare, no e commerce, they call you to get card details & it takes 5+
days for the goods to arrive.

--
Dave
The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk
01634 717930
07850 597257

Hi there Dave,

We had spare blades in stock when they introduced it to our store. Not
sure how your local branch is laid out but where they display the
blades for the jigsaws and power saws is where we put our blades. The
sanding triangles should be universal with most Bosch sanders. If they
haven't got them in stock right now they should be getting them in
future. When I next go in, I'll get the item codes for you to wave at
the BnQ staff.

TR

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-09-04 00:03:52 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Since you work in a B&Q superstore, would you know if they intend to
stock blades for the Bosch PMF 180 multi tool?

I saw the tool on sale in the Gillingham superstore, but no blades
and nobody knew nuffin.

I thought it was "nuffink" in Kent, with "nuffin" being more of an
Essex thing......

Same fing innit mate?

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
[...]

I did look there, but no blades. Item codes would be good :-)

Cheers mate!

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-09-04 00:03:52 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Since you work in a B&Q superstore, would you know if they intend to
stock blades for the Bosch PMF 180 multi tool?

I saw the tool on sale in the Gillingham superstore, but no blades
and nobody knew nuffin.

I thought it was "nuffink" in Kent, with "nuffin" being more of an
Essex thing......

Same fing innit mate?

How come everyone down that end of England is called mate ?

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 22:19:32 +0100, Dave
mused:

On 2007-09-04 00:03:52 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Since you work in a B&Q superstore, would you know if they intend to
stock blades for the Bosch PMF 180 multi tool?

I saw the tool on sale in the Gillingham superstore, but no blades
and nobody knew nuffin.

I thought it was "nuffink" in Kent, with "nuffin" being more of an
Essex thing......

Same fing innit mate?

How come everyone down that end of England is called mate ?

That's not what I call them.
--
Regards,
Stuart.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-09-04 19:21:38 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"

On 2007-09-04 00:03:52 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Since you work in a B&Q superstore, would you know if they intend to
stock blades for the Bosch PMF 180 multi tool?

I saw the tool on sale in the Gillingham superstore, but no blades
and nobody knew nuffin.

I thought it was "nuffink" in Kent, with "nuffin" being more of an
Essex thing......

Same fing innit mate?

A sort of special Estuarine dialect?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-09-04 22:19:32 +0100, Dave said:

On 2007-09-04 00:03:52 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Since you work in a B&Q superstore, would you know if they intend to
stock blades for the Bosch PMF 180 multi tool?

I saw the tool on sale in the Gillingham superstore, but no blades
and nobody knew nuffin.

I thought it was "nuffink" in Kent, with "nuffin" being more of an
Essex thing......

Same fing innit mate?

How come everyone down that end of England is called mate ?

Dave

That's only in builders and plumbers merchants. Everybody is called
"mate" in those places, even in the third person.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Lurch
writes

On 2007-09-04 00:03:52 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Since you work in a B&Q superstore, would you know if they intend to
stock blades for the Bosch PMF 180 multi tool?

I saw the tool on sale in the Gillingham superstore, but no blades
and nobody knew nuffin.

I thought it was "nuffink" in Kent, with "nuffin" being more of an
Essex thing......

Same fing innit mate?

How come everyone down that end of England is called mate ?

That's not what I call them.

Is that coz you's a norvern monkey ?

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 21:50:47 GMT, raden mused:

In message , Lurch
writes

On 2007-09-04 00:03:52 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Since you work in a B&Q superstore, would you know if they intend to
stock blades for the Bosch PMF 180 multi tool?

I saw the tool on sale in the Gillingham superstore, but no blades
and nobody knew nuffin.

I thought it was "nuffink" in Kent, with "nuffin" being more of an
Essex thing......

Same fing innit mate?

How come everyone down that end of England is called mate ?

That's not what I call them.

Is that coz you's a norvern monkey ?

Might be.
--
Regards,
Stuart.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 2007-09-04 00:03:52 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Since you work in a B&Q superstore, would you know if they intend to
stock blades for the Bosch PMF 180 multi tool?

I saw the tool on sale in the Gillingham superstore, but no blades
and nobody knew nuffin.

I thought it was "nuffink" in Kent, with "nuffin" being more of an
Essex thing......

Same fing innit mate?

How come everyone down that end of England is called mate ?

Everybody in Middlesbrough/Teesside is called "Pal"... it sounds a bit
threatening (with their accent).

--
Frank Erskine
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-09-04 00:03:52 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Since you work in a B&Q superstore, would you know if they intend
to stock blades for the Bosch PMF 180 multi tool?

I saw the tool on sale in the Gillingham superstore, but no blades
and nobody knew nuffin.

I thought it was "nuffink" in Kent, with "nuffin" being more of an
Essex thing......

Same fing innit mate?

How come everyone down that end of England is called mate ?

That's not what I call them.

But you aint a diamond geezer is you?

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

On 2007-09-04 00:03:52 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Since you work in a B&Q superstore, would you know if they
intend to stock blades for the Bosch PMF 180 multi tool?

I saw the tool on sale in the Gillingham superstore, but no
blades and nobody knew nuffin.

I thought it was "nuffink" in Kent, with "nuffin" being more of
an Essex thing......

Same fing innit mate?

How come everyone down that end of England is called mate ?

That's not what I call them.

Is that coz you's a norvern monkey ?

Might be.

Sound.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 2007-09-04 00:03:52 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Since you work in a B&Q superstore, would you know if they intend
to stock blades for the Bosch PMF 180 multi tool?

I saw the tool on sale in the Gillingham superstore, but no blades
and nobody knew nuffin.

I thought it was "nuffink" in Kent, with "nuffin" being more of an
Essex thing......

Same fing innit mate?

How come everyone down that end of England is called mate ?

Everybody in Middlesbrough/Teesside is called "Pal"... it sounds a bit
threatening (with their accent).

Interesting. Darn sarf, being called 'Pal' means an altercation is likely.

Know what I mean pal?

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-09-04 23:16:33 +0100, Frank Erskine

wrote:

On 2007-09-04 00:03:52 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Since you work in a B&Q superstore, would you know if they intend to
stock blades for the Bosch PMF 180 multi tool?

I saw the tool on sale in the Gillingham superstore, but no blades
and nobody knew nuffin.

I thought it was "nuffink" in Kent, with "nuffin" being more of an
Essex thing......

Same fing innit mate?

How come everyone down that end of England is called mate ?

Everybody in Middlesbrough/Teesside is called "Pal"... it sounds a bit
threatening (with their accent).

That's a northwest thing as well..

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Frank Erskine wrote:

How come everyone down that end of England is called mate ?

Everybody in Middlesbrough/Teesside is called "Pal"... it sounds a bit
threatening (with their accent).

I lectured to the Middlesborough Magic Circle last year. Strange place from
what little I saw of it. Stayed in a motel that was a 1060's throwback.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-09-05 00:34:39 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Frank Erskine wrote:

How come everyone down that end of England is called mate ?

Everybody in Middlesbrough/Teesside is called "Pal"... it sounds a bit
threatening (with their accent).

I lectured to the Middlesborough Magic Circle last year. Strange place from
what little I saw of it. Stayed in a motel that was a 1060's throwback.

Bet it was a battle getting there........

What is the Magic Circle? Is it like the masons?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Andy Hall writes
On 2007-09-05 00:34:39 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Frank Erskine wrote:

How come everyone down that end of England is called mate ?

Everybody in Middlesbrough/Teesside is called "Pal"... it sounds a
bit
threatening (with their accent).

I lectured to the Middlesborough Magic Circle last year. Strange
place from
what little I saw of it. Stayed in a motel that was a 1060's throwback.

Bet it was a battle getting there........

What is the Magic Circle? Is it like the masons?

It's how monks get sexual gratification IIRC

.... not that I was ever a monk

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 2007-09-04 00:03:52 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Since you work in a B&Q superstore, would you know if they intend
to stock blades for the Bosch PMF 180 multi tool?

I saw the tool on sale in the Gillingham superstore, but no blades
and nobody knew nuffin.

I thought it was "nuffink" in Kent, with "nuffin" being more of an
Essex thing......

Same fing innit mate?

How come everyone down that end of England is called mate ?

Everybody in Middlesbrough/Teesside is called "Pal"... it sounds a bit
threatening (with their accent).

Interesting. Darn sarf, being called 'Pal' means an altercation is likely.

Know what I mean pal?

Altercations seem to be the normal way of doing business in
Middlesbrough.

--
Frank Erskine

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-09-05 00:34:39 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

Frank Erskine wrote:

How come everyone down that end of England is called mate ?

Everybody in Middlesbrough/Teesside is called "Pal"... it sounds a
bit threatening (with their accent).

I lectured to the Middlesborough Magic Circle last year. Strange
place from what little I saw of it. Stayed in a motel that was a
1060's throwback.

Bet it was a battle getting there........

Whoops! I meant 1960's. Hastings was 14 October 1066 anyway. And it was
at Senlac Hill not Hastings.

What is the Magic Circle? Is it like the masons?

Most people have heard of The Magic Circle in London, but there are magic
clubs all over the country. Some call themselves 'Magic Circles', like the
Leicester Magic Circle, others use different titles like the Medway Magical
Society, The Chester Guild of Magicians, Farnborough Association of
Magicians etc.

The London Magic Circle is simply the oldest and London based, other than
that its just another club really. The HQ is a spectacular building
http://www.themagiccircle.co.uk/main_nav/index.php

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

raden wrote:

What is the Magic Circle? Is it like the masons?

It's how monks get sexual gratification IIRC

... not that I was ever a monk

I think "enlarging the circle of ones friends" was one definition of
homosexuality... ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Fly by night PING PING Shopdog Woodworking 6 May 18th 06 04:08 AM
Ping BB Cliff Metalworking 0 February 21st 06 04:08 AM
Ping JJ Leon Woodworking 2 January 8th 06 04:34 AM
Ping JT D Steck Woodworking 0 November 25th 05 10:35 PM
Ping DoN Wayne Cook Metalworking 20 December 22nd 04 05:59 AM