Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default PING Trail Rat

TrailRat wrote:
On Sep 4, 12:03 am, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
Since you work in a B&Q superstore, would you know if they intend to
stock blades for the Bosch PMF 180 multi tool?

I saw the tool on sale in the Gillingham superstore, but no blades
and nobody knew nuffin.

I can buy them on line at RAI, but they are a PITA to deal with,
website is a nightmare, no e commerce, they call you to get card
details & it takes 5+ days for the goods to arrive.

Hi there Dave,

We had spare blades in stock when they introduced it to our store. Not
sure how your local branch is laid out but where they display the
blades for the jigsaws and power saws is where we put our blades. The
sanding triangles should be universal with most Bosch sanders. If they
haven't got them in stock right now they should be getting them in
future. When I next go in, I'll get the item codes for you to wave at
the BnQ staff.

I did look there, but no blades. Item codes would be good :-)

Cheers mate!

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman