Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The wood is smooth

as my bottom when I was a baby :-)

Just had the chance to smooth down the wood I've been using for new door
frames with that ALDI orbital sander I bought last week...went ok and gives
a very fine finish on the wood,so fine the gloss paint went on like a mirror
finish. :0)

Well worth a tenner.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 21:28:16 GMT, "George"
wrote:

as my bottom when I was a baby :-)

Just had the chance to smooth down the wood I've been using for new door
frames with that ALDI orbital sander I bought last week...went ok and gives
a very fine finish on the wood,so fine the gloss paint went on like a mirror
finish. :0)

Well worth a tenner.

Stop baiting Andy and the other inmates here!!!!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"EricP" wrote in message
Stop baiting Andy and the other inmates here!!!!

:-)

My bottom is now smooth as it used to be.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

George wrote:

Well worth a tenner.

can you still feel your fingers?

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-07-19 22:28:16 +0100, "George" said:

as my bottom when I was a baby :-)

Just had the chance to smooth down the wood I've been using for new door
frames with that ALDI orbital sander I bought last week...went ok and gives
a very fine finish on the wood,so fine the gloss paint went on like a mirror
finish. :0)

Well worth a tenner.

When's the appointment for the RSI surgery?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John Rumm" wrote in message
George wrote:

Well worth a tenner.

can you still feel your fingers?

--
Cheers,

John.

Oh sure,how do think I managed to paint the wood after sanding.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-07-19 22:28:16 +0100, "George" said:

as my bottom when I was a baby :-)

Just had the chance to smooth down the wood I've been using for new door
frames with that ALDI orbital sander I bought last week...went ok and

gives
a very fine finish on the wood,so fine the gloss paint went on like a

mirror
finish. :0)

Well worth a tenner.

When's the appointment for the RSI surgery?

Most accidents happen due to lack of knowledge of basic DIY or loss of
concentration on the job.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-07-19 22:28:16 +0100, "George"
said:
as my bottom when I was a baby :-)

Just had the chance to smooth down the wood I've been using for new
door frames with that ALDI orbital sander I bought last week...went
ok and gives a very fine finish on the wood,so fine the gloss paint
went on like a mirror finish. :0)

Well worth a tenner.

When's the appointment for the RSI surgery?

Do you remember that series The Salvager? In one episope he was making (I
think) a concrete table top & used an orbital sander on the form work as a
vibrator (not that kind) to get the concrete as void free as possible.
Seemed to work a treat.

Maybe el cheapo orbitals have their uses.............

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-07-19 22:28:16 +0100, "George" said:

as my bottom when I was a baby :-)

Just had the chance to smooth down the wood I've been using for new door
frames with that ALDI orbital sander I bought last week...went ok and

gives
a very fine finish on the wood,so fine the gloss paint went on like a

mirror
finish. :0)

Well worth a tenner.

When's the appointment for the RSI surgery?

Most accidents happen due to lack of knowledge of basic DIY or loss of
concentration on the job.

True, but this isn't about that.