Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default drain across my land

Hi

I have been approached by a developer wishing to come across my land
to access a main sewer on my land.

The run will be either 20m acoss a lawn or 10m damaging a path and
brick bbq.

Does anyone have any guidance on what I can charge and what problems I
should watch out for.

Thanks

Land drainage Bill UK diy 21 August 5th 07 04:37 PM
Denuding the land Eigenvector Home Repair 18 June 30th 07 02:50 AM
development land normanwisdom UK diy 7 June 22nd 07 10:11 AM
Raising Land John Keyser Home Ownership 5 August 13th 05 04:57 AM