Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Washing Machine Help

I'm not sure if my washing machine (Hotpoint Aquarius) is working
properly or not and I was wondering if someone here could help me.

When I wash at 60', there's lots of foamy suds in the drum during, but
when I wash at 40' there are hardly any. Is this supposed to happen?
Are my clothes getting clean?
(I'm using Fairy tablets at the moment - they are supposed to be
suitable for both 40' & 60')

Also, when I start a wash, quite a bit of water seems to be pumped out
of the machine - where does this come from and why does it do it? I
notice this because the washing machine outlet connects under the
kitchen sink & it bubbles up through the plughole.

Thanks

Greg

washing machine [email protected] Home Repair 0 January 9th 07 06:24 PM
Which Washing Machine ?? Tim.. UK diy 42 August 25th 06 06:46 PM
washing machine PATRICK LARVIN UK diy 16 October 28th 05 07:13 PM
Washing Machine pauljfoster UK diy 6 September 25th 05 10:49 PM
Washing machine not washing Carl Home Repair 2 March 6th 04 05:32 PM