Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.sci.weather,uk.rec.gardening,uk.environment

Default Fallen trees.

Anyone notice the root damage to the trees fallen in their area?

It seems to me that the way trees used to fall in the good old days was
with a ruck of soil upheaval with a root-ball of sorts.

I noticed a number of trees in council "tended" areas with the break
right at the foot of the bole. Is this something to do with the price
of weedkilling?

Or is it just my point of view about the muddy rings the chancers
working for council garden departments leave around the trunks of trees
that are supposed to be in their care, clouding my vision?