Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default drains blocked.

Hi guy's

Our drain runs from our garden to next door and away. It appears that the
section on their ground has collapsed or at least particially blocked where
the ground has dropped. Thus in less than 2 weeks I'm paddleless!

However as it's 'my' waste but the drain is on their land who's
responsible??

Cheers

Richard

Blocked toilet (oh no, not again - sorry!) Jennie UK diy 19 October 13th 05 01:18 PM
Blocked downpipe John Dwyer Home Repair 5 October 8th 05 02:20 AM
Blocked Drains READING AREA red UK diy 3 April 13th 05 07:05 AM
Blocked toilet etc John Smith UK diy 9 November 28th 04 12:58 PM
Blocked toilet Paper2002AD UK diy 21 October 13th 04 12:37 PM