Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default drains blocked.

In article ,
r.bartlett wrote:
Hi guy's

Our drain runs from our garden to next door and away. It appears that
the section on their ground has collapsed or at least particially
blocked where the ground has dropped. Thus in less than 2 weeks I'm
paddleless!

However as it's 'my' waste but the drain is on their land who's
responsible??

Joint drains - even on private property - may well be the responsibility
of the water authority. IIRC, it depends on the age of the property.

--
*Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.