Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Check the box revisited.

After getting no where at the store (bought a sink, parts missing, had to
drive back) with my request for compensation I sent a snotty e mail.

Spoke to customer services, upshot is they sent me a £10 voucher to 'cover
the cost' of the trip back to the store. Doesn't really cover the cost, but
better than a poke in the eye with a blunt stick.

It's worth complaining sometimes.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman