Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Disintegrating rubber bands

What's happened to rubber bands? About 10% of my mixed stock are in
various stages of decay. I suppose this is something to do with being
eco friendly, but it means I can't trust them any more for holding stuff
together for more than a few weeks.

Can you still buy good ol' rubber bands? What's the decay process of the
eco ones - does they decay from manufacture or is it initiated by the
first stretch?

Phil