Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Timeswitch for low energy lamps

I'm wanting to fit a timeswitch to my external lights. I have 2,
operated from the same switch. One has a 20 watt low energy lamp, the
other a 7 watt. The lower wattage one has to be lower wattage as it'll
light up next doors living room if it's any brighter!

Trouble is, the only time switches I can find either don't work with
low energy lamps, or a Timeguard unit which has a minimum load of 20
watt PER BULB (I have checked this with their tech dept).

Does anyone know of any more capable timeswitches as I really don't
want to ditch the low energy lamps.

Energy saving lamps Trevor Smith UK diy 4 October 12th 06 11:05 PM
Low energy lamps Frank Erskine UK diy 41 September 6th 06 11:21 PM
Steel Beams for work shop komobu Home Repair 7 August 21st 06 11:59 AM
Central Heating Bypass on Fully TRV'd SYstem (Incl Honeywell CM37z Zone System) t UK diy 10 April 3rd 06 06:53 PM
'Low Energy' lamps tick Mark Carver UK diy 4 June 30th 05 05:44 PM