Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] keiron99@hotmail.com is offline

Default Timeswitch for low energy lamps

I'm wanting to fit a timeswitch to my external lights. I have 2,
operated from the same switch. One has a 20 watt low energy lamp, the
other a 7 watt. The lower wattage one has to be lower wattage as it'll
light up next doors living room if it's any brighter!

Trouble is, the only time switches I can find either don't work with
low energy lamps, or a Timeguard unit which has a minimum load of 20
watt PER BULB (I have checked this with their tech dept).

Does anyone know of any more capable timeswitches as I really don't
want to ditch the low energy lamps.