Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Replace Plasterboard in bathroom

Hi,
Hopefully a simple question.....
I've been attempting to remove the ceramic tiles in my bathroom, but
all I seem to be doing is removing small chunks of tiles, along with
the plasterboard itself.

I'm thinking of just ripping out the plasterboard (with tiles
attached), replacing, and tiling.

Are there any special considerations I need to think about when
replacing the existing plasterboard with regards to how to attach to
the batons, waterproofing, re-tiling etc...

Any help would be much appreciated, as this is my first attempt at
anything on this scale (the whole bathroom suite has been removed by
the way).

Cheers

Mark