Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Plasterer in South Yorkshire/Derbyshire needed.

If anyone can recommend a plasterer in or around the above areas I'd
appreciate it.

I know I should be diying it but I've had a deadline applied due to a
visiting ladyfriend so I need this doing rather than faffing about
myself. ;-)

I promise to fit the kitchen myself along with all the
flooring/skirtings/door trim/tiles/block paving etc etc. :-P

Mark S.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark S. wrote:

I know I should be diying it but I've had a deadline applied due to a
visiting ladyfriend so I need this doing rather than faffing about
myself. ;-)

I first read this as "I've had a deadline applied due to visiting a
ladyfriend" and thought, blimey, wish I could get off as lightly as that!

David

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 22:14:27 GMT, Lobster
wrote:

Mark S. wrote:

I know I should be diying it but I've had a deadline applied due to a
visiting ladyfriend so I need this doing rather than faffing about
myself. ;-)

I first read this as "I've had a deadline applied due to visiting a
ladyfriend" and thought, blimey, wish I could get off as lightly as that!

David

Lol.

To cut a long story short I've a pending visitor who requires a bit
more than this sort of thing:

http://www.karman.demon.co.uk/Fireplace11.jpg

etc. etc.

;-)

Mark S.

TERROR ALERT IN FRANCE Leon Woodworking 205 August 17th 05 08:29 PM
CNC technician needed eric Metalworking 3 July 3rd 05 04:20 AM
South Bend Lathe Don Metalworking 4 March 25th 05 11:36 PM
AC Advice Needed! unix-freak Home Ownership 27 June 14th 04 03:53 PM
No fee needed for extra principal payments Ablang Home Ownership 0 November 18th 03 02:08 AM