DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Plasterer in South Yorkshire/Derbyshire needed. (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/172491-plasterer-south-yorkshire-derbyshire-needed.html)

Mark S. August 14th 06 10:06 PM

Plasterer in South Yorkshire/Derbyshire needed.

If anyone can recommend a plasterer in or around the above areas I'd
appreciate it.

I know I should be diying it but I've had a deadline applied due to a
visiting ladyfriend so I need this doing rather than faffing about
myself. ;-)

I promise to fit the kitchen myself along with all the
flooring/skirtings/door trim/tiles/block paving etc etc. :-P

Mark S.

Lobster August 14th 06 11:14 PM

Mark S. wrote:

I know I should be diying it but I've had a deadline applied due to a
visiting ladyfriend so I need this doing rather than faffing about
myself. ;-)

I first read this as "I've had a deadline applied due to visiting a
ladyfriend" and thought, blimey, wish I could get off as lightly as that!

David

Mark S. August 14th 06 11:42 PM

Plasterer in South Yorkshire/Derbyshire needed.

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 22:14:27 GMT, Lobster
wrote:

Mark S. wrote:

I know I should be diying it but I've had a deadline applied due to a
visiting ladyfriend so I need this doing rather than faffing about
myself. ;-)

I first read this as "I've had a deadline applied due to visiting a
ladyfriend" and thought, blimey, wish I could get off as lightly as that!

David

Lol.

To cut a long story short I've a pending visitor who requires a bit
more than this sort of thing:

http://www.karman.demon.co.uk/Fireplace11.jpg

etc. etc.

;-)