Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default BRANDT FREEZERS

Are these any good?

Reputation?

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:43:47 +0100, "Davao"
had this to say:

Are these any good?

Reputation?

I went to school, with a Geoffrey (or was it Jeffrey?) Brandt.

A while ago :-)

--
Frank Erskine
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Davao" wrote in message
Are these any good?

Reputation?

My brother bought, IIRC, a Brandt frost free freezer about maybe 5-6 years
ago and it was terrible, this is the sum of my knowledge of the brand. To
be fair I think it is highly likely that many frost free freezer makes at
that time were also bad.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Frank Erskine wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:43:47 +0100, "Davao"
had this to say:

Are these any good?

Reputation?

I went to school, with a Geoffrey (or was it Jeffrey?) Brandt.

It might have been Willie..or Villie..oh this is silly.

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Davao wrote:
Are these any good?