DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   BRANDT FREEZERS (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/170225-brandt-freezers.html)

Davao July 24th 06 10:43 PM

BRANDT FREEZERS

Are these any good?

Reputation?

Arthur

Frank Erskine July 25th 06 12:23 AM

BRANDT FREEZERS

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:43:47 +0100, "Davao"
had this to say:

Are these any good?

Reputation?

I went to school, with a Geoffrey (or was it Jeffrey?) Brandt.

A while ago :-)

--
Frank Erskine

HLAH July 25th 06 12:27 AM

BRANDT FREEZERS

"Davao" wrote in message
Are these any good?

Reputation?

My brother bought, IIRC, a Brandt frost free freezer about maybe 5-6 years
ago and it was terrible, this is the sum of my knowledge of the brand. To
be fair I think it is highly likely that many frost free freezer makes at
that time were also bad.

Davao July 25th 06 12:26 PM

BRANDT FREEZERS

Frank Erskine wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:43:47 +0100, "Davao"
had this to say:

Are these any good?

Reputation?

I went to school, with a Geoffrey (or was it Jeffrey?) Brandt.

It might have been Willie..or Villie..oh this is silly.

Arthur

Dougie Nisbet July 25th 06 03:50 PM

BRANDT FREEZERS

Davao wrote: