Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Vario Plus Non Woven Lining Paper

Has anyone used this type of lining-paper please? I have to cover a
settlement crack in an internal wall which has been filled with
decorator's caulk.

In the past, ordinary wallpaper has pulled apart as the crack opens and
closes. I want to line the wall with this apparently tough, non-woven
product and then emulsion over it to give a permanent solution.

Thanks in advance for any opinions anyone may have.

Bruce