DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Vario Plus Non Woven Lining Paper (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/168421-vario-plus-non-woven-lining-paper.html)

Bruce Hall July 7th 06 12:57 PM

Vario Plus Non Woven Lining Paper

Has anyone used this type of lining-paper please? I have to cover a
settlement crack in an internal wall which has been filled with
decorator's caulk.

In the past, ordinary wallpaper has pulled apart as the crack opens and
closes. I want to line the wall with this apparently tough, non-woven
product and then emulsion over it to give a permanent solution.

Thanks in advance for any opinions anyone may have.

Bruce