Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul

Default Resetting Newlec Call Point

Hi,

We have a Newlec NL5704 Fire alarm system in our house, but one of the call
points has accidentally been enabled. They have resettable plastic elements
but as far as I can tell I need a key to reset the plastic element, and
reactivate the call point. Any ideas where I can get this key from?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stephen Dawson

"Paul" wrote in message
Hi,

We have a Newlec NL5704 Fire alarm system in our house, but one of the
call points has accidentally been enabled. They have resettable plastic
elements but as far as I can tell I need a key to reset the plastic
element, and reactivate the call point. Any ideas where I can get this
key from?

Newlec is the brand name of Newry & Eyre Electrical Wholesalers

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Who to call for telephone barry martin Home Repair 0 November 17th 04 03:24 AM
30 Hours Of Calls to UK, Western Europe & North America for just £15.99 a month David @chaplehouse.demon.co.uk UK diy 5 April 29th 04 11:18 PM
OT-John Kerry Gunner Metalworking 137 February 11th 04 07:38 PM