DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Resetting Newlec Call Point (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/167423-resetting-newlec-call-point.html)

Paul June 27th 06 07:43 PM

Resetting Newlec Call Point

Hi,

We have a Newlec NL5704 Fire alarm system in our house, but one of the call
points has accidentally been enabled. They have resettable plastic elements
but as far as I can tell I need a key to reset the plastic element, and
reactivate the call point. Any ideas where I can get this key from?

Stephen Dawson June 27th 06 10:25 PM

"Paul" wrote in message
Hi,

We have a Newlec NL5704 Fire alarm system in our house, but one of the
call points has accidentally been enabled. They have resettable plastic
elements but as far as I can tell I need a key to reset the plastic
element, and reactivate the call point. Any ideas where I can get this
key from?

Newlec is the brand name of Newry & Eyre Electrical Wholesalers