Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nodge

Default Washing Machine Problem

I have a Bosch WFB 2004 washing machine which has a problem. When its doing
the slow churning wash motion (slowly forward a few turns and then back a
few turns) its as though the motor is only getting intermittent power, as
though someone were turning a switch on and off causing the motor to judder
round. I've checked the brushes on the motor and they are ok. The motor
itself looks ok. In fact when the motor starts to speed up just before the
spin cycle, and during spinning it works fine - it's just the slow washing
motion where the problem is. I didn't really want to fork out for an
engineer to come and fix it. I've been told that the problem is probably
with the motor controller. Can anyone confirm that this is the likely cause
before I go and buy one?

Thanks

Nodge

kms kuba sewing machinery Metalworking 0 April 3rd 06 12:45 PM
Washing machine has filled up with water whilst turned off! pcyljmb UK diy 5 January 5th 06 11:45 PM
GE Profile Washing machine problem... Brigitte Home Repair 12 November 29th 05 04:11 AM
Detergents and cleaners FAQ [email protected] UK diy 49 September 25th 05 11:34 PM
Washing machine problem Dinah Home Repair 7 August 13th 05 04:02 AM