Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

Default Why are power tools made in 110V and 240V?

In message ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

"Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)" wrote in message
In article , Tim S
wrote:

You really should get your brainwashed, sycophantic, Tory mind seen to.
You have nothing to gain by your muddled mind.

Don't you *ever* call me a Tory you cankerous festering used tampon!

We have finally found the one who voted Bliar in by the look of it. :-)

Like most of the country.

When you're wrong. why don't you STFU ?

Labour was voted in by a significant minority of the voting public

IIRC, Labour actually got less than the Tories

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm

Doctor Drivel wrote:

We have finally found the one who voted Bliar in by the look of it. :-)

Like most of the country.

Your matematical grasp is as good as ever I see. FYI the majority of the
country did *not* vote for blair.

(In fact he was elected by fewer votes than those cast for that plonker
Kinnock).

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"raden" wrote in message
In message ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

groups.com...

wrote:

You really should get your brainwashed, sycophantic, Tory mind seen
to.
You have nothing to gain by your muddled mind.

Don't you *ever* call me a Tory you cankerous festering used tampon!

We have finally found the one who voted Bliar in by the look of it. :-)

Tory BLiar?

Can you confirm lies please.

Well he started when he was young (look it up)

Maxie, can you give examples and conform please.

he then continued (he used to "watch his favourite footballer from the
stands - only problem was that the footballer retired before Bliar was old
enough to watch football - I forget, it's in Hansard) ...
it went downhill from then

He actually got Milburn and Davies mixed up. That is not lies Maxie. The
longest sustained economic growth in history. And you want to go back to
those idiot who had Thatcher.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"raden" wrote in message
In message ews.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

"Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)" wrote in message
k...
In article , Tim S
wrote:

You really should get your brainwashed, sycophantic, Tory mind seen
to.
You have nothing to gain by your muddled mind.

Don't you *ever* call me a Tory you cankerous festering used tampon!

We have finally found the one who voted Bliar in by the look of it. :-)

Like most of the country.

When you're wrong. why don't you STFU ?

Labour was voted in by a significant minority of the voting public

IIRC, Labour actually got less than the Tories

Maxie, no.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

wrote:

You really should get your brainwashed, sycophantic, Tory mind seen to.
You have nothing to gain by your muddled mind.

Don't you *ever* call me a Tory you cankerous festering used tampon!

We have finally found the one who voted Bliar in by the look of it. :-)

Like most of the country.

What utter rubbish.

The last election saw the lowest percentage of the vote going to any
party since 1945.

The last two elections have the lowest percentage turnout since 1945.

Hardly a vote of confidence.

http://www.psr.keele.ac.uk/area/uk/uktable.htm

Too much attention on the job he'd like next.

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer

Doctor Drivel wrote:

The longest sustained economic growth in history. And you want to go back to
those idiot who had Thatcher.

How do you work that out?

And where do you keep your brains when you are using your head as pot
to hold ****? Or do you think that that that brown smelly stuff they
sold you for a transplant was really a brain?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

wrote:

You really should get your brainwashed, sycophantic, Tory mind seen
to.
You have nothing to gain by your muddled mind.

Don't you *ever* call me a Tory you cankerous festering used tampon!

We have finally found the one who voted Bliar in by the look of it. :-)

Like most of the country.

What utter rubbish.

One thing is clear Matt, your bunch got frig all.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 23:36:24 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)" wrote in message
. uk...
In article , Tim S
wrote:

You really should get your brainwashed, sycophantic, Tory mind seen
to.
You have nothing to gain by your muddled mind.

Don't you *ever* call me a Tory you cankerous festering used tampon!

We have finally found the one who voted Bliar in by the look of it. :-)

Like most of the country.

What utter rubbish.

One thing is clear Matt, your bunch got frig all.

Which bunch?

--

..andy

http://www.usenet.com
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

wrote:

. ..
wrote:

"Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)" wrote in message
.uk...
In article , Tim S
wrote:

You really should get your brainwashed, sycophantic, Tory mind seen
to.
You have nothing to gain by your muddled mind.

Don't you *ever* call me a Tory you cankerous festering used tampon!

We have finally found the one who voted Bliar in by the look of it.
:-)

Like most of the country.

What utter rubbish.

One thing is clear Matt, your bunch got frig all.

Which bunch?

Matt, the party Little Middle England sycophants like your self vote for.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 01:01:24 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

"Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)" wrote in message
o.uk...
In article , Tim S
wrote:

You really should get your brainwashed, sycophantic, Tory mind seen
to.
You have nothing to gain by your muddled mind.

Don't you *ever* call me a Tory you cankerous festering used tampon!

We have finally found the one who voted Bliar in by the look of it.
:-)

Like most of the country.

What utter rubbish.

One thing is clear Matt, your bunch got frig all.

Which bunch?

Matt, the party Little Middle England sycophants like your self vote for.

I wouldn't know, since I don't vote for any of the parties.

--

..andy

http://www.usenet.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"Andy Hall" aka Matt wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 01:01:24 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

m...
wrote:

"Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)" wrote in message
. co.uk...
In article , Tim S
wrote:

You really should get your brainwashed, sycophantic, Tory mind
seen
to.
You have nothing to gain by your muddled mind.

Don't you *ever* call me a Tory you cankerous festering used
tampon!

We have finally found the one who voted Bliar in by the look of it.
:-)

Like most of the country.

What utter rubbish.

One thing is clear Matt, your bunch got frig all.

Which bunch?

Matt, the party Little Middle England
sycophants like your self vote for.

I wouldn't know, since I don't vote for any of the parties.

Matt, stop telling porkies.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

wrote:

om...
wrote:

"Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)" wrote in message
.co.uk...
In article , Tim S
wrote:

You really should get your brainwashed, sycophantic, Tory mind
seen
to.
You have nothing to gain by your muddled mind.

Don't you *ever* call me a Tory you cankerous festering used
tampon!

We have finally found the one who voted Bliar in by the look of it.
:-)

Like most of the country.

What utter rubbish.

One thing is clear Matt, your bunch got frig all.

Which bunch?

Matt, the party Little Middle England
sycophants like your self vote for.

I wouldn't know, since I don't vote for any of the parties.

Matt, stop telling porkies.

Quite true. I don't vote for parties.

--

..andy

110v - 240v Yankee tolls in Oz John B Woodworking 4 February 23rd 06 07:50 AM
FS: 110V portable isolating transformer for power tools etc. Mike Tomlinson UK diy 2 May 24th 04 06:31 PM
Why 110v power tools? Parish UK diy 63 March 26th 04 10:12 PM
FS 240v Professional Power Tools jerrybuilt UK diy 1 August 21st 03 07:21 PM
Another toolkit question Andrew McKay UK diy 32 July 15th 03 12:15 AM