Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default Why are power tools made in 110V and 240V?

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 23:36:24 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" aka Matt wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:50:00 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)" wrote in message
.uk...
In article , Tim S
wrote:

You really should get your brainwashed, sycophantic, Tory mind seen
to.
You have nothing to gain by your muddled mind.

Don't you *ever* call me a Tory you cankerous festering used tampon!

We have finally found the one who voted Bliar in by the look of it.
:-)

Like most of the country.

What utter rubbish.

One thing is clear Matt, your bunch got frig all.

Which bunch?

Matt, the party Little Middle England sycophants like your self vote for.