Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ceiling Material - Advice needed for outbuilding.

Hi guys. Wonder if i can pick your brains on some ceiling material.
It is for an outbuilding so only used now and again. Walls are
plastered, but don't want this on the ceiling - too much work.
Cladding - ideal but too time consuming with little pieces.

Are larger versions available? Has to be wood, i know plastic is
available, eg for bathrooms, but this would hide a roof leak if i ever
had one.

Anyone know of a solution, ie cheap and not too much work. Looks are
not important. Should I use some thin ply and just paint over?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm

wrote:

Anyone know of a solution, ie cheap and not too much work. Looks are
not important. Should I use some thin ply and just paint over?

Sounds ike a good plan!

--
Cheers,

John.

| Internode Ltd -
http://www.internode.co.uk |
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I have battens running across. Between these battens i have placed
roof insulation. I need something to cover this up so it is not
visible.

I think I will visit wickes today and look for some thin MDF or thin
ply and weigh up the costs.