Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Them kitchen cupboard..

...hinges are the worst hinges I've ever come across, I always have problems
aligning the doors.

Arrrrgh! where's the bloody hammer.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
..hinges are the worst hinges I've ever come across, I always have
problems aligning the doors.

I don't. As long as the carcasses are square there shouldn't be a problem.

Si

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
"Mungo \"two sheds\" Toadfoot" writes:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
..hinges are the worst hinges I've ever come across, I always have
problems aligning the doors.

I don't. As long as the carcasses are square there shouldn't be a problem.

Same here. Done a couple of IKEA kitchens, and doors have lined
up perfectly without needing to touch the adjustments, except
where I've had to make cupboards from scratch for some non-
standard location, when the adjustments come in handy.

--
Andrew Gabriel