DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Them kitchen cupboard.. (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/145332-them-kitchen-cupboard.html)

The3rd Earl Of Derby February 18th 06 06:16 PM

Them kitchen cupboard..

...hinges are the worst hinges I've ever come across, I always have problems
aligning the doors.

Arrrrgh! where's the bloody hammer.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot February 18th 06 10:44 PM

Them kitchen cupboard..

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
..hinges are the worst hinges I've ever come across, I always have
problems aligning the doors.

I don't. As long as the carcasses are square there shouldn't be a problem.

Si

Andrew Gabriel February 18th 06 11:25 PM

Them kitchen cupboard..

In article ,
"Mungo \"two sheds\" Toadfoot" writes:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
..hinges are the worst hinges I've ever come across, I always have
problems aligning the doors.

I don't. As long as the carcasses are square there shouldn't be a problem.

Same here. Done a couple of IKEA kitchens, and doors have lined
up perfectly without needing to touch the adjustments, except
where I've had to make cupboards from scratch for some non-
standard location, when the adjustments come in handy.

--
Andrew Gabriel