Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y,free.uk.diy.home
ioan_davies

Default CCTV Advice Needed For Home Security

Hello All
I need some advice with regards CCTV.I need a system that will be
looking over a car park outside my house.It will be connected to a
video,recording through the night,so if anything happens I can view it
after on a TV.But the camera will be looking through a window on to the
car park,this is to stop people vandalizing the camera.So it needs to
have good to average night vision.It also needs to be wireless as it
may be used elsewhere for other viewing concerns.Audio is not required
just visuals.I have been looking at the Tranwo 3010 Indoor B&W
Day/Night Vision Wireless CCTV Camera & Receiver from
http://www.iviewcameras.co.uk/,but I am not sure how good the picture
quality would be,going by the price I presume you get what you pay
for.Price wise I am looking at spending up to £100.00 on a system if
one exists with the requirements I have mentioned.I emailed
iviewcameras and asked them their advice to this question but they
never replied.They do seem to have the best selection of CCTV
cameras/systems that I have found.

Any and all help on this problem will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any help
MW