Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Cartmell

Default Do you want a very different visit ?

In article .com,
Tournifreak wrote:

John Cartmell wrote:
In article .com,
Tournifreak wrote:

John Cartmell wrote:
In article .com,
Tournifreak wrote:
No. I just gave a while list of evidence to suggest that religion
can be good. I didn't see much in the way of generalisation there.

Back to the last OT debate:

"Good men will do good; evil men will do evil. But it takes religion
to make good men do evil."

I would argue, it takes religion to make bad men do good! (At least in
my life and the lives of many others I know)

No. It may change evil men into good men.

OK. I'd go along with that. We don't agree do we John? :-)

Surely about something! ;-)