Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default OT - A visit to the mental asylum

[
A visit to the mental asylum

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the director,
"What is the criterion that defines a patient to be
institutionalized?"

"Well..." said the director, "we fill up a bathtub, and we offer a
teaspoon, a teacup, and a bucket to the patient and ask him to empty
the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would choose
the bucket as it is larger than the spoon or the teacup."

"Noooooooo!" answered the director. "A normal person would pull the
plug."
]

Wingers will probably not get it ....
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard Lewis

One trick pony.

Sheeeesh.

ral

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
John Scheldroup

"Cliff" wrote in message ...
[
A visit to the mental asylum

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the director,
"What is the criterion that defines a patient to be
institutionalized?"

"Well..." said the director, "we fill up a bathtub, and we offer a
teaspoon, a teacup, and a bucket to the patient and ask him to empty
the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would choose
the bucket as it is larger than the spoon or the teacup."

"Noooooooo!" answered the director. "A normal person would pull the
plug."
]

Wingers will probably not get it ....
--

I can probably do this one better in person.

I'll try to word an abbreviated version.

Five patients at the veterans hospital head to their
cots, suddenly one patient says... Well which one here
is going over their to blow out that damn candle ?

A loud shout is heard! I'll do it one young feller shouts!
He gets out of bed slips into his slippers then walks over
to where the candle, he gently picks up the candle and blows,
then blows, and again, one more time, the candle remains lit.
(Poor feller has the lock jaw sadly, he blows just straight up)

So the first guy says I can't blow out this candle can anyone
of you blow out this damn candle ?

Another guy proudly steps forward like a war hero he is,
but again, when he grabs the candle and starts to blow,
he blows, again.. but with a little more wind. Nope, the
candle stays lit. (Poor feller with his whole left lip injured
it's sewn shut in a cast)

Well he says, by the right side of his mouth, "I can't blow out
this god damn candle either!" Can anyone here in this room
come over here and blow this out, so we can all get a little sleep! ?

To make a long story short, again another feller steps forward
but this time with right side of his jaw in a cast that goes all
the way to top of his head, he blows and blows but with the
result as before.

Finally the second big big soldier now the just the second from
last, pounds the floor when he walks to the candle...

GIVE ME THAT CANDLE ! grabs the candle and starts to blow,
and blows and blows like the wind but the candle remained lit.
(Poor feller has a terrific overbite it allows him to blow like the
wind down towards the floor, but as much as he wanted to put
the candle...

....When suddenly!, the last man in the cot already sound
asleep awakened to listens in amongst all the chatter, "Can you
blow out the candle" Right side says No you, Lefty NO not me,
Underbite No, you? Overbite Not!...
Suddenly the last man jumps out of bed, with his leg only broken
no face injury slips into his slippers walks quietly over, reaches out,
grabs for the candle, wets two fingers and puts the candle out.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking

When did they let you out?

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 06:19:08 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On 2 Dec 2005 16:57:06 -0800, wrote:

When did they let you out?

They didnt. He posts with the assistance of his keepers, as therapy.

"Wingers will probably not get it ...."
LOL ....
--
Cliff