Posted to uk.d-i-y
Keith \(Dorset\)

Default oven cleaning - the professional way?

(I sent this message a few days ago but I didn't see it appear - apologies
if it did).

I am intrigued to know what the 'solution' is that 'professional oven
cleaning services' use?

I guess it's not Mr Muscle...!

any ideas?

Thanks,

Keith

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , "Keith
(Dorset)" writes
(I sent this message a few days ago but I didn't see it appear - apologies
if it did).

I am intrigued to know what the 'solution' is that 'professional oven
cleaning services' use?

I guess it's not Mr Muscle...!

any ideas?

You mean

" I am intrigued to know what the 'solution' is that 'professional oven
cleaning services' use?

I guess it's not Mr Muscle...!

any ideas?

Thanks,

Keith

Caustic soda, which basically IS Mr Muscle. "

and ...

" I guess it's not Mr Muscle...!

any ideas?

Thanks,

Keith

Our commercial kitchens get a deep clean once a year by a professional
cleaning company so they are literally like an operating theatre. Thins
includes all the ovens, ducts etc.

They use a biodegrable cleaner called "citri-clean" you can buy it from
most commercial suppliers. Its about £12 for 5l and is dilutable.

As the name suggests its citrus based and skin safe so little danger
when using it.

Not kidding, it cleans *anything*. It will even stard to remove carbon
deposits if left long enough!
"

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
john

"raden" wrote in message
In message , "Keith
(Dorset)" writes
[...]

What state are the ovens in after 11 months? Does the cleaning coincide
with an inspection?

John

Posted to uk.d-i-y
htmark98

I asume they give them a clean everyday, but once a year give them a
good damm clean.