Jerry G.

Default Samsung microwave oven MG 1044SA

You would be best off to get it exchanged while you can!

Most likely they do not support for the logic board in these ovens. In many
models they don't even support any type of service, due to their low
replacement cost in relation to the service cost.

The problem can be anything from a cold solder connection, to failing
components, or something that is defective from the time of manufacture.

An experienced technician who would be able to have access to spare parts,
test gear, and the service information, should be able to service the
microwave oven for you. This may not be cost effective.

--

Jerry G. GLG Technologies GLG
==========================

"Luis E. Suarez" wrote in message
om...
I purchased this oven a year ago. Since the beginning the oven cooked
ok, but every now and then it fails to run at all. The diplay shows a
blinking 555555 with some beeps and the keyboard fails. Unpluging it
and waiting, restores the functionality. Once restored it works fine
for some days or weeks, then everything starts again.

I sent back the oven to the store and they say that it is unrepairable
and that they will replace the oven for a new one of my choice. The
problem is that I wish a silver one and all the ovens they carry in
stock are white.

Does any one know or have heard about this oven? I can't find any
reference in Internet. Is this a discontinued model?

Art

Agreed!! The complete controller may be avilable via Samsung plus the cost
of having a technician do the replacment, safety checks, etc. Best
suggestion is to exchange the unit, that is, unless you are dearly in love
with the unique cabinet style,