Posted to uk.d-i-y
Silent Calls Victim

Default Help stop silent calls

Ofcom wants to hear what citizens think about its new policy
against Silent Calls - BEFORE 9 JANUARY 2006.

I have prepared a guide for the benefit of those who may be
looking to contribute to the Ofcom consultation on the new
Silent Calls Policy that was introduced on 31 October 2005.

I hope this will be found to be useful by those who are deeply
interested in this matter or who are simply following the
story.

It is available in MS-Word, HTML and PDF formats.

I encourage anyone who feels strongly about my campaign,
negatively or positively to contact me.

David L Hickson
80A Beaumont Road
LONDON
W4 5AH

Tel: 020 8723 9756
Tel: 020 8994 4372

Thank you

David Hickson

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Gregory

"Silent Calls Victim" wrote in message

Ofcom wants to hear what citizens think about its new policy
against Silent Calls - BEFORE 9 JANUARY 2006.

I have prepared a guide for the benefit of those who may be
looking to contribute to the Ofcom consultation on the new
Silent Calls Policy that was introduced on 31 October 2005.

I encourage anyone who feels strongly about my campaign,
negatively or positively to contact me.

Thank you
David Hickson

I am interested, David, in reading your guide. Can you pls give us your
proper e-address?
Jim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

For lots on the campaign against Silent Calls and other related
nuisance please visit http://www.users.waitrose.com/~SilentCalls/

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alex Meaden

Silent Calls Victim wrote:

Ofcom wants to hear what citizens think about its new policy
against Silent Calls - BEFORE 9 JANUARY 2006.

I'd rather they banned marketing phone calls altogether

(Not sure what this is to do with DIY though...)

Alex

LG DVC6500 behaves like 'stop' button pressed with DVD HandyMan Electronics Repair 3 October 1st 05 07:29 PM
Stop Beads Before or After? [email protected] UK diy 2 January 15th 05 09:31 AM
Stop cock leaking Rich UK diy 7 September 29th 03 01:45 PM
Low water pressure and stop tap? Simom UK diy 1 July 24th 03 06:19 PM
Slow leak on compression joint - can't access stop cock The Natural Philosopher UK diy 4 July 10th 03 02:34 PM