DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Help stop silent calls (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/138320-help-stop-silent-calls.html)

Silent Calls Victim January 3rd 06 03:00 AM

Help stop silent calls

Ofcom wants to hear what citizens think about its new policy
against Silent Calls - BEFORE 9 JANUARY 2006.

I have prepared a guide for the benefit of those who may be
looking to contribute to the Ofcom consultation on the new
Silent Calls Policy that was introduced on 31 October 2005.

I hope this will be found to be useful by those who are deeply
interested in this matter or who are simply following the
story.

It is available in MS-Word, HTML and PDF formats.

I encourage anyone who feels strongly about my campaign,
negatively or positively to contact me.

David L Hickson
80A Beaumont Road
LONDON
W4 5AH

Tel: 020 8723 9756
Tel: 020 8994 4372

Thank you

David Hickson

Jim Gregory January 3rd 06 01:46 PM

Help stop silent calls

"Silent Calls Victim" wrote in message

Ofcom wants to hear what citizens think about its new policy
against Silent Calls - BEFORE 9 JANUARY 2006.

I have prepared a guide for the benefit of those who may be
looking to contribute to the Ofcom consultation on the new
Silent Calls Policy that was introduced on 31 October 2005.

I encourage anyone who feels strongly about my campaign,
negatively or positively to contact me.

Thank you
David Hickson

I am interested, David, in reading your guide. Can you pls give us your
proper e-address?
Jim

[email protected] January 3rd 06 03:19 PM

Help stop silent calls

For lots on the campaign against Silent Calls and other related
nuisance please visit http://www.users.waitrose.com/~SilentCalls/

Alex Meaden January 3rd 06 05:42 PM

Help stop silent calls

Silent Calls Victim wrote:

Ofcom wants to hear what citizens think about its new policy
against Silent Calls - BEFORE 9 JANUARY 2006.

I'd rather they banned marketing phone calls altogether :)

(Not sure what this is to do with DIY though...)

Alex