Posted to uk.d-i-y
Silent Calls Victim

Default Help stop silent calls

Ofcom wants to hear what citizens think about its new policy
against Silent Calls - BEFORE 9 JANUARY 2006.

I have prepared a guide for the benefit of those who may be
looking to contribute to the Ofcom consultation on the new
Silent Calls Policy that was introduced on 31 October 2005.

I hope this will be found to be useful by those who are deeply
interested in this matter or who are simply following the
story.

It is available in MS-Word, HTML and PDF formats.

I encourage anyone who feels strongly about my campaign,
negatively or positively to contact me.

David L Hickson
80A Beaumont Road
LONDON