Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Bilton

Default Belling Choice 60 - instructions on how to set the timer.

Dear all,

We've just been given the above Dual-fuel cooker. It works far better
than our previous electric over, however we didn't get any instructions
on how to use it.

Does any one know how to set the timer?

If any one has the instruction manual and could scan it I would be very
grateful - well, SWMBO'd would be! Or if you know where I can get a pdf
version from this would be better.

Thanks

SteveB

Posted to uk.d-i-y
powerstation

"Steve Bilton" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear all,

We've just been given the above Dual-fuel cooker. It works far better
than our previous electric over, however we didn't get any instructions
on how to use it.

Does any one know how to set the timer?

If any one has the instruction manual and could scan it I would be very
grateful - well, SWMBO'd would be! Or if you know where I can get a pdf
version from this would be better.

Thanks

SteveB

Ask Belling