Philip Gardner

Default Worcester Bosch Greenstar HE timer instructions?

Does anyone have the instructions for the DT2 digital timer that plugs
into the Worcester Bosch Greenstar HE combi condensing boiler?

A service engineer who came to fit a new room thermostat set the timer
to 'always on' and forgot to set it back again to on twice a day. Now
I find that the instruction manual for the boiler doesn't include the
timer, and I can't work out how to program it - they say it's easy,
but it's not self-evident to me.

Thanks,
PhilG

R. Simpson

In message
"Philip Gardner" wrote:

Does anyone have the instructions for the DT2 digital timer that plugs
into the Worcester Bosch Greenstar HE combi condensing boiler?

A service engineer who came to fit a new room thermostat set the timer
to 'always on' and forgot to set it back again to on twice a day. Now
I find that the instruction manual for the boiler doesn't include the
timer, and I can't work out how to program it - they say it's easy,
but it's not self-evident to me.

Thanks,
PhilG

Hi,

I believe it can be downloaded from their website.

Cheers,

Bob.

Martin

"Philip Gardner" wrote in message
Does anyone have the instructions for the DT2 digital timer that plugs
into the Worcester Bosch Greenstar HE combi condensing boiler?

A service engineer who came to fit a new room thermostat set the timer
to 'always on' and forgot to set it back again to on twice a day. Now
I find that the instruction manual for the boiler doesn't include the
timer, and I can't work out how to program it - they say it's easy,
but it's not self-evident to me.

Thanks,
PhilG

Try http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/
Select Specifier - Products - GreenStar HE Series - Digital Programmer
Guide.
You'll need Acrobat Reader.

Philip Gardner

Martin wrote:
"Philip Gardner" wrote in message
Does anyone have the instructions for the DT2 digital timer
that plugs into the Worcester Bosch Greenstar HE combi
condensing boiler?

A service engineer who came to fit a new room thermostat set
the timer to 'always on' and forgot to set it back again to
on twice a day. Now I find that the instruction manual for
the boiler doesn't include the timer, and I can't work out
how to program it - they say it's easy, but it's not self-
evident to me.

Thanks,
PhilG

Try http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/
Select Specifier - Products - GreenStar HE Series - Digital

Programmer
Guide.
You'll need Acrobat Reader.

Thank you! I'd looked at the Worcester-Bosch site but had failed to
find that document.

PhilG

Martin

Martin wrote:
[...]

Yep,
Whoever designed it for them concentrated more on fancy graphics than the
task of actually finding the information you need.

Christian McArdle

A service engineer who came to fit a new room thermostat set the timer
to 'always on'

If the service engineer fitted a programmable room thermostat, then the
boiler programmer should be left on "always on".

Christian.