Ben

Default Where can I get a 10mm table lamp fitting?

The DIY shops round here only have the half inch size, and I haven't
done any better online yet. Does anyone know where I could order the
10mm size?
Peter Andrews

"Ben" wrote in message
The DIY shops round here only have the half inch size, and I haven't done
any better online yet. Does anyone know where I could order the 10mm size?

Not quite what you want but only 13p
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/LY1110.html

Peter

Ben wrote:
The DIY shops round here only have the half inch size, and I haven't
done any better online yet. Does anyone know where I could order the
10mm size?

I'm imagining a 10mm table lamp...

NT

table lamp screw fitting Ben UK diy 4 October 16th 05 06:30 PM
I have limited space, need a table that will accomodate different tools that I can adjust to the height of my workbench Eugene Woodworking 9 August 13th 04 07:32 AM
An Ultimate Router Table - Part I: A Short Story Unisaw A100 Woodworking 15 August 4th 04 10:43 PM
Table saw reviews?? John Pilhoefer Woodworking 35 May 30th 04 12:55 AM
Fitting router to 10" table saw? Peter Ashby UK diy 13 August 16th 03 07:45 AM