DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where can I get a 10mm table lamp fitting? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/125368-where-can-i-get-10mm-table-lamp-fitting.html)

Ben October 18th 05 03:23 PM

Where can I get a 10mm table lamp fitting?

The DIY shops round here only have the half inch size, and I haven't
done any better online yet. Does anyone know where I could order the
10mm size?

Peter Andrews October 18th 05 05:35 PM

"Ben" wrote in message
The DIY shops round here only have the half inch size, and I haven't done
any better online yet. Does anyone know where I could order the 10mm size?

Not quite what you want but only 13p
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/LY1110.html

Peter

[email protected] October 21st 05 07:59 PM

Ben wrote:
The DIY shops round here only have the half inch size, and I haven't
done any better online yet. Does anyone know where I could order the
10mm size?

I'm imagining a 10mm table lamp...

NT

Rob Morley October 21st 05 08:51 PM

Where can I get a 10mm table lamp fitting?

In article .com,
says...
Ben wrote:
The DIY shops round here only have the half inch size, and I haven't
done any better online yet. Does anyone know where I could order the
10mm size?

I'm imagining a 10mm table lamp...

Would that be a lamp for a 10mm table?