Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Steven Campbell

Default Toilet sink / pedestal

I've just smashed my toilet sink by accident.
It is about 10 years old. I want to replace it with something similar but as
cheap as possible.
The pedestal is fine. If I replace the sink will I have to get a pedestal
that matches (fits) or will most pedestals fit any old sink?

At a guess I'd reckon all pedestals will be unique to each sink but
hopefully I'm wrong.

Cheers.