RedOnRed

Default Bosch Cooker Hood

Our 6 year old integrated Bosch cooker hood extractor fan has made a funny
noise and died.

It was when the missus was switching the light on it. The bulbs gone but
i've replaced it but it's still dead. I've also replaced the fuse at the
spur...but still nothing.

Any ideas? Or is it just the sort of thing that's only worth replacing?

RedOnRed

"powerstation" wrote in message
blown switch bank, you did have a 3amp fuse fitted didnt you ?

The guy who fitted it when doing the kitchen seems to have connected it to
the spur with a 13amp fuse in the spur.

The extractor itself doesn't have a fuse does it? I can't see anything in
it's documentation.

Cooker Hood and Open (Conventional) Flue Oil Combi Boiler chopsaw UK diy 2 March 15th 05 11:37 PM
Ducting for kitchen cooker hood Mark UK diy 8 March 3rd 05 10:50 AM
cooker hood davef UK diy 1 November 28th 04 10:48 PM
Connector for cooker hood Z UK diy 6 May 13th 04 10:18 PM
Cooker hood wiring again! John Greenwood UK diy 3 July 31st 03 11:10 AM