davef

Default cooker hood

Does any one know of of a short cooker hood. The wife wants one of the
glass chimney style ones but it appears that they all seem to require
a standard ceiling height. The new kitchen in pur house has a sloped
ceiling which is quite low on the wall behind the cooker. I am happy
to cut into the ceiling but all the hoods I have seen have a minimum
height of more than 700 and I am not sure where any external vent
needs to be.

I am looking for the details of a cooker hood that has a short
distance between the base of the unit and the exhast point.

Tnaks for any help
Martin

Hi Dave,
Try http://www.elica.co.uk/ they have some integrated cooker hoods that
may be what your looking for.

Regards,
Martin.

om...

Connector for cooker hood Z UK diy 6 May 13th 04 10:18 PM
Cooker Hood and Gas Hob (mains) supply Richard Savage UK diy 11 May 12th 04 09:22 PM
Cooker hood wiring again! John Greenwood UK diy 3 July 31st 03 11:10 AM
Cooker hood wiring Dave Plowman UK diy 12 July 29th 03 04:42 PM