neil leslie

Default refixing loose tiles on kitchen floor

Last year we had the kitchen floor tiled. A couple of the tiles, just at
the door as you go in, are coming loose. I'm sure this must be easy to
fix but I'm unsure how to start. Any help/advice appreciated.

Thanks.
Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
neil leslie writes:
Last year we had the kitchen floor tiled. A couple of the tiles, just at
the door as you go in, are coming loose. I'm sure this must be easy to
fix but I'm unsure how to start. Any help/advice appreciated.

Well, there's possibly a fundamental reason they came loose.
What's the underlying floor structure?
Has that area got excessively wet?

--
Andrew Gabriel
neil leslie

Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
neil leslie writes:

Last year we had the kitchen floor tiled. A couple of the tiles, just at
the door as you go in, are coming loose. I'm sure this must be easy to
fix but I'm unsure how to start. Any help/advice appreciated.

Well, there's possibly a fundamental reason they came loose.
What's the underlying floor structure?
Has that area got excessively wet?

Underlying floor is plywood onto floorboards. No wetness has been
involved but we did have some work done on the hall floorboards, taken
up for pipework rerouting, so I suspect this has disturbed the floor by
the kitchen door.