Andy Hardy

Default Bliss overbath shower screen - dimensions?

Hi,

I'm looking for an overbath show screen, but as the sink sits next to
the bath I have no space for movement into the room at this point.

I've seen pictures of the Trevi Bliss screen which appears to have one
large fixed section and then a hinged section. Unfortunately, I can't
work out the size of each of those sections - anyone here know?

Thanks,
--
Andy Hardy. PGP ID: 0xA62A4849
Peter Taylor

"Andy Hardy" ] wrote in message
]...
Hi,

I'm looking for an overbath show screen, but as the sink sits next to the
bath I have no space for movement into the room at this point.

I've seen pictures of the Trevi Bliss screen which appears to have one
large fixed section and then a hinged section. Unfortunately, I can't work
out the size of each of those sections - anyone here know?

Thanks,
--
Andy Hardy. PGP ID: 0xA62A4849

The data sheet is he
http://kubrick.quba.co.uk/theblueboo...tic/8_3_0G.pdf
It says it is two fold, so it looks as though both sections hinge.

Peter

Andy Hardy

In message ,
Peter Taylor writes
"Andy Hardy" ] wrote in message
]...
Hi,

I'm looking for an overbath show screen, but as the sink sits next to the
bath I have no space for movement into the room at this point.

I've seen pictures of the Trevi Bliss screen which appears to have one
large fixed section and then a hinged section. Unfortunately, I can't work
out the size of each of those sections - anyone here know?

Thanks,
-- Andy Hardy. PGP ID: 0xA62A4849

The data sheet is he
http://kubrick.quba.co.uk/theblueboo...tic/8_3_0G.pdf
It says it is two fold, so it looks as though both sections hinge.

Thanks for that. I'm guessing from the picture that both sections are
the same width, but it doesn't actually say...

Ideally (I think!), it would be nice if the outer section could hinge
flat against the first for when the bath is used for bathing only...
Looks like I need to find a shop with one on display.

Failing that, I'll be looking for a two-panel screen where the second
panel slides along the first!

--
Andy Hardy. PGP ID: 0xA62A4849

Shower insert dimensions Texas Yankee Home Repair 1 May 29th 05 03:57 PM
Shower screen too big! Suite suppleid by Jacuzzi... Slymo UK diy 9 October 15th 04 09:09 PM
Shower Screen Stephen Jones UK diy 0 August 10th 04 02:55 PM
Shower Screen Sizes and Seals ??? Stuart UK diy 1 October 8th 03 08:38 PM
Shower screen grumble... David W.E. Roberts UK diy 0 September 5th 03 05:49 PM