Stuart

Default Shower Screen Sizes and Seals ???

I have a shower screen attached to a wall at the taps end of my bath and
the electric shower is mounted on this wall.
Because of the length of the shower screen and despited altering the angle
I use the shower spray at, water tends to spray beyond the end of the
screen on to the floor .
The screen is approx 29" long . Does anyone know if you can get longer
ones ???
The only alternative I can think of would be to rig up some sort of
method whereby the spray head was overhead and the water was being sprayed
vertically downwards.

Also the seal at the bottom where it abuts the bath . This is D shaped
with a T shaped piece at the top that fits in to grooves on the botton
edge of the screen -does anyone know if lengths of this are available
anywhere as over the piece it has hardened and lost it's sealability. ??

Stuart ( Glasgow )
---------

Remove YOURPANTS before E-mailing Me
Ian Clowes

Stuart wrote:

The screen is approx 29" long . Does anyone know if you can get longer
ones ???

Hi

Ours is 39". It consists of 5 panels that concertina up when not in
use. Its by a company called Manhatten or Manhatten 2000, IIRC. Not
particularly cheap though.

Some water still gets by, but not much.

HTH
IanC