DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bliss overbath shower screen - dimensions? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/121358-bliss-overbath-shower-screen-dimensions.html)

Andy Hardy September 18th 05 01:32 PM

Bliss overbath shower screen - dimensions?

Hi,

I'm looking for an overbath show screen, but as the sink sits next to
the bath I have no space for movement into the room at this point.

I've seen pictures of the Trevi Bliss screen which appears to have one
large fixed section and then a hinged section. Unfortunately, I can't
work out the size of each of those sections - anyone here know?

Thanks,
--
Andy Hardy. PGP ID: 0xA62A4849

Peter Taylor September 18th 05 03:27 PM

"Andy Hardy" ] wrote in message
]...
Hi,

I'm looking for an overbath show screen, but as the sink sits next to the
bath I have no space for movement into the room at this point.

I've seen pictures of the Trevi Bliss screen which appears to have one
large fixed section and then a hinged section. Unfortunately, I can't work
out the size of each of those sections - anyone here know?

Thanks,
--
Andy Hardy. PGP ID: 0xA62A4849

The data sheet is he
http://kubrick.quba.co.uk/theblueboo...tic/8_3_0G.pdf
It says it is two fold, so it looks as though both sections hinge.

Peter

Andy Hardy September 18th 05 07:20 PM

In message ,
Peter Taylor writes
"Andy Hardy" ] wrote in message
]...
Hi,

I'm looking for an overbath show screen, but as the sink sits next to the
bath I have no space for movement into the room at this point.

I've seen pictures of the Trevi Bliss screen which appears to have one
large fixed section and then a hinged section. Unfortunately, I can't work
out the size of each of those sections - anyone here know?

Thanks,
-- Andy Hardy. PGP ID: 0xA62A4849

The data sheet is he
http://kubrick.quba.co.uk/theblueboo...tic/8_3_0G.pdf
It says it is two fold, so it looks as though both sections hinge.

Thanks for that. I'm guessing from the picture that both sections are
the same width, but it doesn't actually say...

Ideally (I think!), it would be nice if the outer section could hinge
flat against the first for when the bath is used for bathing only...
Looks like I need to find a shop with one on display.

Failing that, I'll be looking for a two-panel screen where the second
panel slides along the first!

--
Andy Hardy. PGP ID: 0xA62A4849