Default Warped built-in fridge & freezer doors

Hi,

Can anyone provide an answer to why my built-in fridge and freezer
doors have warped?

The doors I'm referring to are the wooden (as in laminated mdf or
whatever they use) kitchen matching doors that are bracketed to the
metal fridge/freezer doors. They are bowing out at the top and bottom.

There is no problem with steam etc and all the other cupboard doors are
fine.

Any Ideas?

Cheers.