cyclerider

Default Black plinth

Hi, Does anybody know if I can buy black kitchen plinth from anywhere,
or black formica to make my own, I've searched all over and can get
wooden ones and white but not black.

Many thanks

Jeremy C B Nicoll

In article .com,
cyclerider wrote:
Hi, Does anybody know if I can buy black kitchen plinth from anywhere,
or black formica to make my own, I've searched all over and can get
wooden ones and white but not black.

Black contiboard from B&Q?

ben

cyclerider wrote:
Hi, Does anybody know if I can buy black kitchen plinth from anywhere,
or black formica to make my own, I've searched all over and can get
wooden ones and white but not black.

Many thanks

I'm very suprised you can't get it in your local shed/s?

david lang

cyclerider wrote:
Hi, Does anybody know if I can buy black kitchen plinth from anywhere,

Isn't a plinth a homosexual platform?

Dave

Dave

david lang wrote:
cyclerider wrote:

Hi, Does anybody know if I can buy black kitchen plinth from anywhere,

Isn't a plinth a homosexual platform?

Dave

Where do you get that from?

I tried putting the word into google and didn't find a reference to
poofters.

Dave

ben

Dave wrote:
david lang wrote:
cyclerider wrote:

Hi, Does anybody know if I can buy black kitchen plinth from
anywhere,

Isn't a plinth a homosexual platform?

Dave

Where do you get that from?

I tried putting the word into google and didn't find a reference to
poofters.

Dave

No! but a sign saying...raised manhole ahead, is.

cyclerider

B&Q at Lincoln only stock white?

cyclerider

What does shed/s mean???

Andy Hall

On 26 Aug 2005 21:56:39 -0700, "cyclerider"
wrote:

What does shed/s mean???

DIY supermarket.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Ian Stirling

cyclerider wrote:
Hi, Does anybody know if I can buy black kitchen plinth from anywhere,
or black formica to make my own, I've searched all over and can get
wooden ones and white but not black.

Keep asking.
Someday your plinth will come.

Andy Hall

On 26 Aug 2005 21:55:46 -0700, "cyclerider"
wrote:

B&Q at Lincoln only stock white?

It's to match the girls shoes....

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Andy Hall

wrote:

B&Q at Lincoln only stock white?

Try www.silverman.co.uk

They are a major distributor of all kinds of panel products. I am
pretty sure that they don't sell directly, but should be abkle to give
you the name of a local merchant who can order from them.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
david lang

Ian Stirling wrote:

Keep asking.
Someday your plinth will come.

ROFLMAO!

Now that was good....................

Dave

Ron Ireland

"david lang" wrote in message
k...
cyclerider wrote:
Hi, Does anybody know if I can buy black kitchen plinth from anywhere,

Isn't a plinth a homosexual platform?

Dave

I thought he was a Plinthesses husband...

mike ring

Ian Stirling wrote in news:431031a6$0$22916
:

Keep asking.
Someday your plinth will come.

He came; son of Edward 111

mike

Origin of Hex Head Nuts/bolts? CWLee Metalworking 57 August 10th 17 01:09 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and Death. Bob Woodworking 14 June 5th 04 09:22 AM
WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and Death. tester Electronics Repair 17 May 27th 04 12:45 PM
WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and Death. tester Home Repair 16 May 27th 04 12:45 PM