DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Black plinth (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/118573-black-plinth.html)

cyclerider August 26th 05 09:00 PM

Black plinth

Hi, Does anybody know if I can buy black kitchen plinth from anywhere,
or black formica to make my own, I've searched all over and can get
wooden ones and white but not black.

Many thanks

Jeremy C B Nicoll August 26th 05 09:14 PM

In article .com,
cyclerider wrote:
Hi, Does anybody know if I can buy black kitchen plinth from anywhere,
or black formica to make my own, I've searched all over and can get
wooden ones and white but not black.

Black contiboard from B&Q?

ben August 26th 05 09:17 PM

cyclerider wrote:
Hi, Does anybody know if I can buy black kitchen plinth from anywhere,
or black formica to make my own, I've searched all over and can get
wooden ones and white but not black.

Many thanks

I'm very suprised you can't get it in your local shed/s?

david lang August 26th 05 10:24 PM

cyclerider wrote:
Hi, Does anybody know if I can buy black kitchen plinth from anywhere,

Isn't a plinth a homosexual platform?

Dave

Dave August 26th 05 11:45 PM

david lang wrote:
cyclerider wrote:

Hi, Does anybody know if I can buy black kitchen plinth from anywhere,

Isn't a plinth a homosexual platform?

Dave

Where do you get that from?

I tried putting the word into google and didn't find a reference to
poofters.

Dave

ben August 26th 05 11:52 PM

Dave wrote:
david lang wrote:
cyclerider wrote:

Hi, Does anybody know if I can buy black kitchen plinth from
anywhere,

Isn't a plinth a homosexual platform?

Dave

Where do you get that from?

I tried putting the word into google and didn't find a reference to
poofters.

Dave

No! but a sign saying...raised manhole ahead, is.

cyclerider August 27th 05 05:55 AM

B&Q at Lincoln only stock white?

cyclerider August 27th 05 05:56 AM

What does shed/s mean???

Andy Hall August 27th 05 10:25 AM

On 26 Aug 2005 21:56:39 -0700, "cyclerider"
wrote:

What does shed/s mean???

DIY supermarket.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Ian Stirling August 27th 05 10:25 AM

cyclerider wrote:
Hi, Does anybody know if I can buy black kitchen plinth from anywhere,
or black formica to make my own, I've searched all over and can get
wooden ones and white but not black.

Keep asking.
Someday your plinth will come.

Andy Hall August 27th 05 10:48 AM

On 26 Aug 2005 21:55:46 -0700, "cyclerider"
wrote:

B&Q at Lincoln only stock white?

It's to match the girls shoes....

Andy Hall August 27th 05 10:56 AM

wrote:

B&Q at Lincoln only stock white?

Try www.silverman.co.uk

They are a major distributor of all kinds of panel products. I am
pretty sure that they don't sell directly, but should be abkle to give
you the name of a local merchant who can order from them.

Andy Hall August 27th 05 11:09 AM

wrote:

B&Q at Lincoln only stock white?

It's to match the girls shoes....

Lincoln's in Essex?

WC2.

david lang August 27th 05 04:30 PM

Ian Stirling wrote:

Keep asking.
Someday your plinth will come.

ROFLMAO!

Now that was good....................

Dave

Ron Ireland August 27th 05 04:45 PM

"david lang" wrote in message
k...
cyclerider wrote:
Hi, Does anybody know if I can buy black kitchen plinth from anywhere,

Isn't a plinth a homosexual platform?

Dave

I thought he was a Plinthesses husband...

mike ring August 27th 05 05:55 PM

Ian Stirling wrote in news:431031a6$0$22916
:

Keep asking.
Someday your plinth will come.

He came; son of Edward 111