Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
-=D@n=-

Default Dodgy Electrician Pt2

Hi,

sorry to start another thread, but this is a very active group and I assume
everyone has moved on from my other thread.

I forgot to mention that the electrician that wired up my extractor,
chiseled into the wall (no problem) to run the cable into the spur and the
extractor. Am I wrong to expect him to then plaster over the cable and make
good the channel he's made in the wall?

I'm not on a witch-hunt for this guy, but I think the kitchen people are
about to try and charge me for this work, when I didn't request it in the
first place. If they do, then I'd like to be able to ask them to come back
and finish it properly.

I've uploaded some pics to explain what I mean:

www.houlker.com/1.jpg
www.houlker.com/2.jpg

Thanks for all advice

Dodgy Electrician? -=D@n=- UK diy 20 August 26th 05 10:22 AM
Hiring an Electrician for Re-Wiring [email protected] UK diy 8 June 15th 05 11:06 PM
Recommend an electrician in North manchester area (whitefield/bury) [email protected] UK diy 0 August 25th 04 09:14 AM
Workshop Wiring - Prep work before Electrician jonni UK diy 26 July 19th 04 08:48 AM
Power problems and how to find a good electrician? maddening UK diy 13 October 10th 03 02:18 PM